The difference is our service. The Panel division staff at Timber Products Inspection (TP) brings years of industry expertise and knowledge to our customers. We focus on in-plant quality and process controls to ensure that finished products meet industry recognized standards. Our clients participating in this program experience increased efficiency in production as well as fewer problems in the field. TP’s technical staff assures that the products being manufactured meet or exceed the PS 1-09 or PS 2-10 criteria.
Test capabilities include: full capability to test structural panels for OSB and plywood, conduct specialty test projects for various construction products, and wood adhesive testing. Timber Products Inspection is ISO 17020 accredited by the International Accreditation Service (IAS), ISO 17065, accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC), and accredited as Registered Overseas Certification Body (ROCB) by the Japanese Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries, ( MAFF). Select Documents above for a list of TP Certification certificates.
TP certification programs are designed to meet the needs of our clients. They include a full time TP Inspector in the Mill, or Inspectors that can be shared by more than one mill. Audits are conducted by qualified TP Auditors on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
Timber Products Inspection offers programs for:
- Plywood (PS1 / PS2 (US) CSA (Canada) JAS (Japan) and AS/NZS (Australian/New Zealand)
- Oriented Strand Board (OSB) - PS2( US) CSA O325 (Canada) and JAS (Japan)
- Wood Panel Siding ANSI/APA PRP 210-2014
- Particleboard ANSI A208.1 (US)
- Medium-density fiberboard(MDF) – ANSI A208.2 (US)
- Hardwood Plywood ANSI A135.4
- Hardwood and Decorative Plywood ANSI/HP-2004
- Formaldehyde emission from wood based panels according to the requirements of the Airborne Toxic Control Measure (ATCM) developed by the State of California’s Air Resource Board (CARB).
For further information please email us or contact our Panel Management team. 1-770-922-8000.